PRIVACY STATEMENT FBS24
fbs24.pl is convinced that the privacy of its employees, as well as of its relations and visitors to the website is essential. The personal data is therefore treated and secured with the greatest possible care, in full accordance with the requirements of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
In general, our website can be visited without providing us with your personal data. Like many other websites, our website automatically collects certain non-identifiable information about the users of the website, such as the Internet Protocol (IP) address of your computer. The IP address of your Internet Service Provider, date and time of access to the website, the internet address of the website from which you were linked directly to our website, the operating system you use, the parts of the website you visit, the pages of the website you have visited and the information you have viewed, and the material you submit to or download from the website. This technical information is used for the management of the website and system administrator, and to further improve the website. These technical data may be passed on to third parties and may be stored permanently for future use.
Processing of personal data
The moment you enter your details on our website, your personal details are recorded for the execution of our services, to answer your question or to contact you.
Which of your personal data do we process?
Below is an overview of the personal data that we may process, depending on the purpose:
- (Business) name and address details
- Phone number
- E-mail address
- Function / profession / company
- Date of birth
- Copy of ID
- Copy of residence permit or work permit (if applicable)
- Citizen service number
- Bank account number (IBAN) / SWIFT / BIC
- Registration number in Kamer van Koophandel
- Specific professional and safety certificates (such as: VCA, Bouwpas, Lascertificate)
Other personal data provided by or on behalf of you such as a CV, references etc.
What do we process your personal data for?
Your personal data is processed for the following possible purposes:
- To be able to make you offers and/or provide information about the services of FBS24 with its’ partners and also about other activities.
- To be able to assess your suitability and availability in connection with intermediation
- To enter into and maintain intermediation relationship with you.
- To be able to record an assignment with the client in an agreement with the client and to maintain and fulfil the agreement with the client.
- For management purposes, including management information, providing internal control and business security, and conducting audits and accounting review. To comply with laws and regulations.
- For marketing purposes related to FBS24 and its’ partners.
FBS24 only records personal data if this is necessary to be able to perform the agreement with you, to comply with its legal obligations, insofar as permission has been given, or if this is otherwise permitted by or according to the law. In principle, no special personal data is processed, unless this is expressly necessary and permitted by law. By "special personal data", data about race, religion or belief, political opinion, health, sexual life, trade union membership, criminal personal data and/or personal data about unlawful or disruptive behaviour is meant.
Your personal data will be kept for as long as this is necessary for the realization of the purposes as mentioned above. After the (legal) retention period, your personal data will be destroyed.
We do everything we can to optimally protect your personal data against unauthorized use. We do this on the basis of physical, administrative and technological measures. For example: only authorized parties have access to the data, we send your data via a secure internet connection, we use security software and extensive procedures to prevent unauthorized persons from gaining access to your data. If and insofar as data is provided to third parties, we have agreed with them that they will optimally protect the personal data and a processing agreement has been concluded, unless this third party is the controller itself.
You have the following rights under the applicable laws and regulations - and in accordance with the conditions contained therein:
In certain cases, we may have the right to reject your request. In that case, we will explain the rejection to you.
- Access to your personal data.
- Correction of incorrect personal data.
- Completion of incomplete information.
- To have your personal data deleted in certain cases.
- To have the processing of your personal data "limited" in certain cases.
- To object in certain cases to the processing of your personal data.
- To obtain and transfer your personal data in certain cases.
- To lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority.
If you wish to inspect the personal data that we process about you and/or want to change the data, you can contact us by e-mail via mail via privacy@FBS24.pl or at FBS24, Beechavenue 10 (1119 PT Schiphol-Rijk). In order to establish that the request is made by you, we request that you enclose a copy of your proof of identity. Make your passport photo and Citizen Service Number (BSN) black/illegible in the copy to protect your privacy. We will respond to your request as soon as possible, doing our best to react no later than within one month.
Questions, remarks and complaints
If you have any questions, remarks or complaints about the protection of your personal data by us, you can contact us in writing via mail via email@example.com or FBS24, Beechavenue 10 (1119 PT Schiphol-Rijk). You can reach us by phone at telephone number +31 20 2151370
We may make changes, additions or amendments to this privacy statement from time to time for various reasons. The most current Privacy Statement can always be viewed on our website. This version was updated in November 2021.
Flex Business Services B.V.
1119 PT Schiphol-Rijk,
KvK: 69617848 | VAT: NL857941999B01